White Stradale anyone

Phil H

The blue interior has been photographed with flash Andy, so it will probably be a bit darker in the flesh. I'd take either car if I had that sort of dosh to spend on a Mas.

PH

lofty

Wow these are looking pretty cheap now. When I bought my 2 year old 4.7 auto it was advertised at £63k, these are only one year older and are more or less the same price, but probably cost a **** of lot more when new.

Andyk

Basic price was 109k new I believe....a few options and it was more like 119k

outrun

The white car is at a very good dealer in Edinburgh. Always very high quality stock, no rubbish.

Andyk

Currently 6 Stradales for sale ... 3 white (one has been repaired) 1 blue (my fav) 1 Matt grey and one black....So many to choose from....Where's my check book.....So my question is....Is the Stradale the most desirable modern Maserati .... and is the two seater the one that will hold its value in years to come?.....I think so..

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Currently 6 Stradales for sale ... 3 white (one has been repaired) 1 blue (my fav) 1 Matt grey and one black....So many to choose from....Where's my check book.....So my question is....Is the Stradale the most desirable modern Maserati .... and is the two seater the one that will hold its value in years to come?.....I think so..

Interesting question, Andy. The 4-seater is of course more practical but in terms of desirability, in terms of being special the 2-seater may have the edge. A car without two people sat behind you can be a better, more connected, experience so I can see that having one which avoids carrying too many passengers could be more attractive.

Are you suggesting the blue one could be a sound investment... Where's my man-maths calculator?

Andyk

Investment or not...its bloody stunning and needs buying Adam.............I think in years to come the 2 seater will be the one to buy...The 4 seater is practical and bloody lovely as well but you loose a bit of what makes the seater special as you mention above Adam...plus the seats are an event every time you sit in them where as the two seater is just like the standard GTS........Plus I thin the full fat harness one will be the one that everyone wants as this is how Maserati intended it...irrelevant if now lots regard it as pointless having a harness...That will be the one..

bigbob

The white car is at a very good dealer in Edinburgh. Always very high quality stock, no rubbish.

I tried to make enquiries about a QP they were selling a few years back and just could not get the conversation going so it was not a price thing. Just points out that we can all have good/bad experiences of the same people.

outrun

I tried to make enquiries about a QP they were selling a few years back and just could not get the conversation going so it was not a price thing. Just points out that we can all have good/bad experiences of the same people.

I nearly bought a QP from them about 3 months ago but someone beat me to it. They were courteous and up front and kept me in touch as promised etc. I guess it's the luck of the draw!