?Matt Grey Stradale

Andyk

I sort of get what you're saying...I really didn't like it at first...Still not sure....and there are better colours......But it does look mean and the red inside helps break up the dark.....It think I like like it...If someone gave it to me I wouldn't be to disappointed mind you... :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
It's distinctive for sure but does look like it's trying too hard. It's certainly not what I'd spec (which would be Blu Sofisticato, carbon fibre bonnet, black wheels, black interior with Alcantara everywhere it's offered and red callipers. Please.)

Andyk

Would you really have the carbon bonnet Adam...........Not for me that..........................Oh and then you say the grey ones trying to hard and you want a carbon bonnet...Hehehehehehehe..................Agree on the blue mind you..Lovely colour...

safrane

Looks ridiculous imo...what is the point in all that piping unless you intend to race it.

As for the black and red...would look better in a Saxo.

2b1ask1

Special case
I saw this one outside last week and didn't even go out to look at it :( I couldn't drive it anyway as I couldn't reach half the buttons once strapped in! (daft long legs and a stupid short back and arms!)....

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Not a great fan of matt paint, but have to say it does pull it off.
Harness bar and harnesses...it's not an Elise!

highlander

I know it is hard work, but I have always quite liked matt paint. I like this a lot and agree, very mean looking!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Would you really have the carbon bonnet Adam...........Not for me that..........................Oh and then you say the grey ones trying to hard and you want a carbon bonnet...Hehehehehehehe..................Agree on the blue mind you..Lovely colour...

I wasn't sure, Andy, but I clicked on it with the online configurator and with the black wheels it looked pretty good. In real life as a 5m long, two ton car with a black bonnet it may look a bit much... but sadly reality, for me at least, isn't likely to get in the way of this daydream for a while yet. :broke:

maverick

A lighter grey would be better and dont like the two tone interia at all , iam out ! But I'll take it for a prezie for Xmas if ya readinv this mrs maverick

Andyk

I wasn't sure, Andy, but I clicked on it with the online configurator and with the black wheels it looked pretty good. In real life as a 5m long, two ton car with a black bonnet it may look a bit much... but sadly reality, for me at least, isn't likely to get in the way of this daydream for a while yet. :broke:

Bowkers has Grancab MC with the carbon bonnet...Not a fan...

I initially specced the "lacquered" carbon bonnet but was talked out of it as they will scratch much easier than the painted carbon bonnets and then I realised it would look very chav,,, very quickly.

They all have carbon bonnets as standard, it's just that you can have the option to have it lacquered......

Stu