QP Exec GT

Andyk

OH and also look at pictured 7...Looks like he is naked taking that picture..YUK...

drewf

That's exactly the same spec as my car mate - looks like a good price and a great colour. Perfect for you... ;)

And don't tell me you wouldn't sit naked in it if it was yours.... I know what you're like :)

Andyk

Got me there Drew...You know me to well.......Love the colour and spec Drew......and the price.....It's nearly 300 miles away which means it must be top the Scotland somewhere... They do seem loads cheaper up there.

Andyk

Drew, writing is on the wall with this one...The car may be nearly 300 miles away bit the number plate has the Welsh dragon on it by the looks of things so maybe it wants to come back to Wales with me......

npaskin

Go for it! Lovely looking car (despite the astonishingly awful camera work), seems very good value, and since it's from a trader you have some come back if anything isn't right, though getting it back there might be a tad inconvenient! I think the price indeed reflects the location though, so you can benefit. Even factoring in possible clutch work as it's Duo Select, still a lot of car for the money and as you say the Exec GT are not common, they have a few nice extra touches that make them stand out. It even has 19 in wheels which if I recall correctly were extra (18 inch standard I think?). I think that last picture is the centre cubby from above. If you are going to get back into a Maserati, couldn't really ask for more. (Oh, and he was wearing shorts. Honest guv).

Andyk

Thanks Norman agree it could be a great buy...19's were standard on the Exec GT and 20's were standard on the Sport GT......I does say private seller on the advert....See the leather is worn on the steering wheel but suppose that's an easy fix...I never thought I would like a wood steering wheel but after driving Drew's around track many times I rather like it. Felt good.

Oh and not the best looking legs to show on camera....

In part of the description it says automatic
The title says duo select
whatever still a good price
Mine is the same model but automatic and black and tan
Excellent car / value
could be a good buy for somebody......................

Andyk

It is Dem...Wonder why...It doesn't look like the sort of stock this dealer would sell....from the stock around the car..........Car looks lovely....

Chester Le Street is not too far from me
(and nearby - near Beamish there is The Aston Workshop which is always worth a visit)
Chester Le Street is not an affluent area (why is the Aston there?)
Cannot get there this weekend though - other commitments
d

Andyk

Would be interested in you thoughts if you are ever passing Dave.....Don't go out of your way though...

rs48635

Huge spec, lot of car for the money. Plenty of buttons to keep any budding back seat CEO busy.
Which blue is that?