Gt 32995

dem maser

Black on black....average miles....first ones on sale....the price is not cheap but right for me......

Andyk

The only thing for me is that Nuvola have the best cars and they are usually at London prices so this could be a safe bet because of the reputation and service they give.

StuartW

That sounds like a good buy to me - as Andy said, you are buying from a very reputable source but at private sale money, what's not to like?

Parisien

7 year old car, average miles, premium price, but no doubt nothing to do to it if Nuvola selling it

P

Parisien

Effectively at 7 years old GTs are nearly twice the price a comparable aged 4200 was at 7 years old, but to start with only 40% or so dearer when bought new

P

bigbob

Effectively at 7 years old GTs are nearly twice the price a comparable aged 4200 was at 7 years old, but to start with only 40% or so dearer when bought new

P

It is interesting Frank. Even taking off £5k for a dealer gross margin, I'm quite happy with that sort of depreciation over 7 years. Hopefully by then (2018 for me) the 4.7 will still carry a little bit of a premium over the 4.2 albeit set off a bit by the extra depreciation that will come from the new model coming out.

Parisien

It has certainly buck d the trend, though QPs have done poorly ( ie same as 3200/4200s) when compared, why?

P

Andyk

Not sure that is a premium price for a GT even with those miles........Hardly any are for sale under 30k......This one is at private sale money from what I can see........OK you could get in a few K cheaper privately maybe but this looks a good buy because of who is selling it.