Power steering cooler radiator

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep Zag, I concur.

Maserati have caught on to this lhd part and adjusted the part price in line with the Rhd...well what did you expect.

Marios has an alternative for circa £350, I would go that route.

Rick1008

I managed to source one from Germany, should be here by the end of the week. How do I bypass the oil cooler radiator for now? I only drive 4 miles to work and back, so it should be ok for a few days?

conaero

Forum Owner
It will be fine for that Mileage just top it up.

I bent some metal fuel pipe into a U then you can undo the 2 rubber hoses and fit.

It’s just jubilee clips and you access it by removing the right hand (as you look at it) engine cover.

conaero

Forum Owner
Jaast that looks spot on, great find. Any radiator recon firm will be able to mod for £20

How does the length match up with the OEM one?

spkennyuk

Jaast that looks spot on, great find. Any radiator recon firm will be able to mod for £20

Im pretty sure wack found a cheap alternative from a UK supplier that wasnt a lot of money.

I cant find the thread now but it was around may june last year IIRC.

jasst

Well, its 24" which is about the same as oem, but obviously the fittings on the end are different, but having read your thread on replacement, I think this design would be easier to fit. It is available from suppliers in this country for about £70 I think, but if you get it straight from the states its silly cheap.

conaero

Forum Owner
Brilliant, just make up the end bracket from sheet tin and braise it on...job done!