Track day crashes on YouTube

Contigo

Sponsor
A few at Castle Combe. The first one is an Audi TT at one of the first corners on Nordschleife and it still makes me chuckle! Ready and bang with an oh ****! :)

The Silver Audi RS4 Avant at Camp Corner was one I witnessed and as soon as that happened the driver got out and ripped the plates off which many including the recovery truck driver thought was strange. Found out later thanks to a BBC documentary that it was a rental car! He rolled it into a ditch at the side if Combe circuit on the roadside and said he had swerved for a deer! Made to pay back 30k to Insurer.

The Silver Scooby joining the ring is so stupid too, totally avoidable, and what was that Blie Scooby thinking?

The 4200 was silly too, looks like he clipped the grass as he came over the rise, we all know the consequences!

midlifecrisis

I went round the Nordschleife in my 4200 in the first three months of ownership and I learnt the track through watching videos of professionals doing it. One corner looked particularly dangerous where you go up a rise, then then right. I learnt that one brakes on the rise not after it with unloaded suspension! One car in this video didn't take heed.

Andyk

THAt one that crashed into the cars coming out of the pits at Spa.....I think he would have needed a thump..

Seen the Spyder one before....It's weird as it looks like slow motion...does look like they are going that fast.

A couple of nasty ones at Combe...The corner the Z4 went of on is know to be one of the most dangerous corners on the UK. You don't get it right you pay the price as there is a little rise in the track on the way into the corner. If you break on it the car goes very light and it goods night from there.

Andyk

Thats the one...In my mark 1 Exige I could break after the rise but most of my other cars I've had it would have to be before...

Andyk

Rossyl, come along to the next one at LLandow...its very safe.......IN the 5 years I've been organising them not one issue................Ah.........apart from the last one where the chap in his VXR rolled it........but we will ignore that one.

philw696

Yeah don't be put off the track days at Llandow are superb and if you have the misfortune of a spin there is plenty of room.
The guy in the tower is spot on just remember to turn your phone off during his briefing.
I have spun every time i have been there but all my own over exuberance.

safrane

I spun my first 4200 there at CC at the Stroke Day event back in 2009...shat myself....but the paying passenger loved it.

Andyk

Yeah don't be put off the track days at Llandow are superb and if you have the misfortune of a spin there is plenty of room.
The guy in the tower is spot on just remember to turn your phone off during his briefing.
I have spun every time i have been there but all my own over exuberance.

It wouldn't be right if you didn't spin on the day Phil....You certainly always give it large.....

philw696

Yeah I have enjoyed everyone for sure.
Was a little worried at Combe in my Celica GT4 facing the wrong way with Matt coming at me in his first GS.
Been very lucky on track I feel.