QP V6d Lease

Andyk

if a Ghibli hits £275 then next year I could be tempted as I will be getting an upgrade to my company car allowance...

D Walker

I would be amazed if the Ghibli would hit £275,

Guess the mileage would be key.

Almost tempting to wait and see!

Contigo

Sponsor
I pay 240 all in for the QQ soot chucker so I'd be in too. I will call my friendly Lease man and see what he can arrange. Forum bulk lease buy? :D

D Walker

Put me down for personal lease Phil - not sure its worth a business lease as a limited company but prepared to be corrected,
Dave

exceed

Keep me updated, could be something for the wife.

If they can get us a discount for several orders that would be great!

Contigo

Sponsor
Done some legwork and have found this:

There is a batch of vehicles "ring-fenced" by one of our finance companies whom have committed to doing a large number with Maserati which they have described as "industry leading"
We assume it will only be for the V6 Diesel models - this has yet to be officially confirmed.

Any pricing that will be promoted by brokers once this deal is launched will be the headline price for a standard car.
It is unlikely that many if any standard cars will be available! The cars I have seen on a stock list all have at least £5k worth of extras on, such as 20" alloys etc.
This will push the rental up of course and there will be a point in time where cheapest cars will still be advertised but some brokers even though they no longer exist.
This scenario is an industry problem and we never like to advertise a deal we cannot honour.

I expect the headline prices to be less than £500+VAT per month - Usually you would be lucky to lease one of these for less than £900 per month.

So yes, there is a deal coming with very aggressive discounts (for Maserati) first come first served will secure the cheapest cars and this deal will not be for factory ordered vehicles so whatever is out there already will be the only choice of colour and spec combos.
I am expecting to have rentals available before the end of this week.

As soon as we have any prices at all I will let you know straight away.
My advice is, if you know of anyone that is looking to lease a Quattroporte, the sooner they can be credit approved (which can take approx 48 hours) they will be in the strongest position to pick from the batch of cars that will be allocated very quickly I'm sure.
We can start the ball rolling on gaining a credit acceptance now for any customer... it is no obligation and they do not have to proceed but it will give them a massive head start!

So if anyone is interested in this then please let me know either on here or via PM and I can put them in touch.

Parisien

That sounds interesting for the Ghibli.............hhhmmmmm.....2015 could be an intriguing year

P

Parisien

Done some legwork and have found this:

There is a batch of vehicles "ring-fenced" by one of our finance companies whom have committed to doing a large number with Maserati which they have described as "industry leading"
We assume it will only be for the V6 Diesel models - this has yet to be officially confirmed.

Any pricing that will be promoted by brokers once this deal is launched will be the headline price for a standard car.
It is unlikely that many if any standard cars will be available! The cars I have seen on a stock list all have at least £5k worth of extras on, such as 20" alloys etc.
This will push the rental up of course and there will be a point in time where cheapest cars will still be advertised but some brokers even though they no longer exist.
This scenario is an industry problem and we never like to advertise a deal we cannot honour.

I expect the headline prices to be less than £500+VAT per month - Usually you would be lucky to lease one of these for less than £900 per month.

So yes, there is a deal coming with very aggressive discounts (for Maserati) first come first served will secure the cheapest cars and this deal will not be for factory ordered vehicles so whatever is out there already will be the only choice of colour and spec combos.
I am expecting to have rentals available before the end of this week.

As soon as we have any prices at all I will let you know straight away.
My advice is, if you know of anyone that is looking to lease a Quattroporte, the sooner they can be credit approved (which can take approx 48 hours) they will be in the strongest position to pick from the batch of cars that will be allocated very quickly I'm sure.
We can start the ball rolling on gaining a credit acceptance now for any customer... it is no obligation and they do not have to proceed but it will give them a massive head start!

So if anyone is interested in this then please let me know either on here or via PM and I can put them in touch.

Phil, whilst thats very good for the QP, wondering if similar could be achieved for the Ghibli, when 2015 comes around, initial shine worn off, tougher economic climate on the way especially in Europe.

Maybe a list like that for the brake disc could be drawn up.........another SM group "buy"!!!!!

P

Contigo

Sponsor
That QP at 370 is BS and there is fat chance of a Ghibli at 275.

I will speak again tomorrow and ask about Ghibli deals too but these QP deals do look very promising.

Parisien

The Ghibli is the one I'd go for, the QP is vast and not as purposefully proportioned etc

P

Parisien

It would be interesting though if a member did a few costings/comparisons......ie, discounted car bought outright, depreciation after 2/3 years Vs PCP/leased car for similar period

P

BJL

I can't believe the members of this forum are really getting juiced up at the prospect of driving a non competitive soot chucking badging exercise wrapped up in a non entity of blandness. Tell me it's a joke....please

hodroyd

I get a constant flow of offers on Mercedes, soon they will be paying you to take one..!!