QP V6d Lease

conaero

Forum Owner
If they are knocking them out cheap, that means they are not selling, does anyone know any figures regarding the cars sales to date?

lease.jpg

outrun

I doubt that's a real deal. Payback of less than £12k over term, even with a 20% list discount to the leasing company makes that unlikely.

Looks like a little poetic licence to attract attention to me.

bigbob

I doubt that's a real deal. Payback of less than £12k over term, even with a 20% list discount to the leasing company makes that unlikely.

Looks like a little poetic licence to attract attention to me.

I share your cynicism but my understanding is that the QP is not selling so central support of another 10% off is not surprising. Bear in mind that you could recently buy 6 series Beemers brand new with 20%+ off then it is not surprising.

drewf

I'd have one if they would stretch to 40k pa...

Just try asking for a deal at 20k or above :)

bigbob

Think you current Beemer is best for that. Putting a diesel in a Maserati is one thing but creating a resale market at 60,000 miles and three years old is quite another!

Ewan

I'm in the market for a QP VI, but was thinking second hand in about a years time. I only do about 5k miles a year, so for me it might work. I'd not run it through the company, so I'd pay the Vat. That would make it £14k over two years, so pretty good. Shame it's the taxi engined version.

Andyk

Saw one on the road the other week.....looked good in the rear view mirror coming up behind me....It over took me and I thought it also looked nice...Then I followed it for about 5 miles and the back was just uninspiring and looked weak.....Maserati rears have always have great rear ends but this looked like any other exec car on the road ...Very boring...A real shame as it looked better than I thought it did in pictures....Bloody big car mind you.....The Ghibli for me looks loads better.

bigbob

I'm in the market for a QP VI, but was thinking second hand in about a years time. I only do about 5k miles a year, so for me it might work. I'd not run it through the company, so I'd pay the Vat. That would make it £14k over two years, so pretty good. Shame it's the taxi engined version.

You might be surprised at how cheap the V6 petrol becomes second hand. I'd had one for a week and it is properly fast. No need for the V8.

lofty

Leasing is becoming more popular as it allows the manufacturers to hide huge discounts.The cheap deals on the Golf R are still doing the rounds and have created a 30 week waiting list for it, they are cheap due to excellent residuals though so slightly different to the QP I guess. This deal is very cheap for a £70k car, the general rule of thumb was £100 per month per £10k of car, so it should be around the £700 mark. If the excess mileage fee is low it could still be a very cheap way of getting into a £70k motor.

conaero

Forum Owner
If they are knocking QPs out at £350, a £275 Ghibli deal won't be far off.

I'd consider it TBH as an extra £100 a month over a Merc C class coupe is £100 well spent.

If they have stockpiles of them, the deals will materialise especially with Xmas/Jan fast approaching.