Have I missed something?

safrane

Saw that last night Phil...its only the starting bid...and I doubt it will sell at that price.

bigbob

What amazes me is how many people who own these cars don't even know what the car's name is.

GeoffCapes

Needs a bit of TLC maybe a clutch but a bargain to potentially be had by someone.

Love the colour.

outrun

Nice colour. Shame the dreaded "auto" light is on!

Good spec too, I see Xenons, full leather, Auditorium, parking sensors. No heated leather but that's not the end of the world.

With an inspection and below £20k and that's worth having. Alloy refurb, a bit of paint and minor TLC should be less than £1.5k so unless there is a clutch needed, it's a cheap car.

If I needed another...

jayblue

What amazes me is how many people who own these cars don't even know what the car's name is.

Yes its especially ironic since the word Gransport is on the front of the glove box and also on both front wings...

Andyk

It says excellent condition....Does look excellent condition from some of the pictures......As above need some work...but suppose if it goes cheap enough then it can be done but it doesn't feel that loved.

jayblue

If its mechanically sound then it could make a good buy for someone. GS prices have been starting at around 23k for the past few months with very little coming up for less. So i would expect to have a few thousand left over to fix any minor niggles on this one if it goes for less than 20k.