Prepare to drool.........a Karif is in the building.......

Andyk

They are looking very, very old these days...but that's because it is I suppose. I loved the Karif when it came out and still do...Prefer the later cars with the SE spec...Think thats what they called it.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
They're awesome cars to drive, and very quick. I've never driven one particularly hard but when Classic Car Magazine came and drove the white one I had last year, the test driver was certainly spirited and tested the car's capabilities. I was really impressed by it's pace and handling. The red one I have now is ace to drive and they are one of those cars that beg to be driven quickly, just in the way the power delivery arrives with those turbos.

bigbob

Funny how the Alfa SZ looks strange but attractive but the Karif looks strange but unattractive....all in the eyes of the beholder.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
They're awesome cars to drive, and very quick. I've never driven one particularly hard but when Classic Car Magazine came and drove the white one I had last year, the test driver was certainly spirited and tested the car's capabilities. I was really impressed by it's pace and handling. The red one I have now is ace to drive and they are one of those cars that beg to be driven quickly, just in the way the power delivery arrives with those turbos.

Did you sell the white one?
I recall this Red one also being for sale before with yourself.

Ewan

I think Marios bought a lovely low mileage red one at the auction at the NEC Classic Car Show two years ago. I assume it's not this particular example though, as he would have said.