Bat mobile 4200...

gingeh721

With the amount of gorgeous interior that's been stripped from the car I expect it probably goes like a car with 500bhp or more. Looks pants though.

Andyk

His explanation was he'd had it chipped...so that would be 120hp appearing out of thin air then!

I know the best you could get out of a 3200 with a chip and exhauast was 450bhp...This is what Leo Nardo got from their upgrades.....Would have thought you would need a supercharger or turbo to get more.

Almichie

I know the best you could get out of a 3200 with a chip and exhauast was 450bhp...This is what Leo Nardo got from their upgrades.....Would have thought you would need a supercharger or turbo to get more.

500bhp is the limit from the turbos on the 3200, to get more you need better flowing versions. I beleive the IHI RHF55 are good for 600bhp+. The 450bhp will be limited to the amount of fuel from the standard injectors, the inlet pipe sizing and the increase in heat (resistance and flow) due to the inter-cooling.

midlifecrisis

Both Chris and I have emailed him via ebay and the there's a big rodent like odour around this car.500bhp through a standard exhaust, either his tuner has an over-reading dyno or he's a complete fantasist. Either way the man should be shout for crimes against Maserati interiors.
It's been listed and re-listed a few times but the man doesn't drop his price, so what does that tell you?