Lovely looking QP - but

Andyk

Lovely colour combination...looks great on the pictures but........not a full service history as some services done privately...plus needs a service......SO with that on mind maybe too much money with its 72k up.....but it is a very pretty car and you do get...1 YEAR AA WARRANTY + BREAKDOWN COVER + FREE FUTURE MOT.

It was for auction and got to 14k...now back up as obviously not enough for the seller.........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maserati-...3442239?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2596c76e3f

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 11
  • $_957.jpg
    $_957.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 10
  • $_757.jpg
    $_757.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
Yes the colour combination is very fetching. It is the same as mine - one reason why I bought it 8 months ago now and no regrets

Ewan

Bizarrely worded ad - clearly not used to Maseratis. Original price would have been £75k plus options, so maybe £85k in total. Not £135k!

£14k sounds plenty for an early car with high miles and missing history, so he should have let it go at the auction. The green car in Plymouth is better and can be bought for £13k.

stewarttownsend

Bloody **** Stewart...you would save yourself some cash of you went for that....You could then visit Noor and maybe spend some with him on some choice upgrades maybe...

http://www.torenno.com/maserati

I know not sure why drawn to it, but it just seems so comfy cool and good price that I could hopefully move it on when finally get all my money together

Can't tell how green it is on the pics looks more a black, im down South next week so could potentially get to plymouth but would need some one local to check it out

To many nice cars lol

Andyk

ITs very, very dark but in the sunlight and when its polished it is a lovely deep metallic from the 3200@S I've seen in this colour.

Andyk

Needed a service and not a full history but even so it feels liks a cheap car even if you add a service...If that's was all that was needed of course..

zagatoes30

The first QP I saw regularly was that dark green and it was a great colour. Owned by a guy who had offices in Rathbone Place, he used to park it on double yellows get a ticket and then move it before they came to tow it away. I can't remember ever seeing it parked without a ticket stuck to the screen.