4200 in London

Andyk

If it was me I would be looking for a face lift 4200 for that money........

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It was on a TV programme on ITV2 about 18 months ago. He was looking to buy a Q7 or an ML and was trying to sell it. The photos are taken a while back at Nuvola London. You can only really tell whether it's worth the money by viewing and driving it. If it's a tidy example, go for it subject to a PPi.

D Walker

I agree it looks good, I think there are a couple of missing bits in history, but even if that was still ok would it be worth north of 16k.
Not so sure myself.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I agree it looks good, I think there are a couple of missing bits in history, but even if that was still ok would it be worth north of 16k.
Not so sure myself.

If it's a clean and tidy cherished car then I'd say it's not far off the mark.

Andyk

Not so sure myself.

For me its a 2003 car so the first of the breed and too much money...Wrong side of 16k that one for me even though it has 44k on the clock.....and as mentioned above I think the pictures are pretty old....

D Walker

I think so too. I had asked various questions regarding servicing and inspection etc but I just developed an odd feeling like it never felt right.
Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
It was on a TV programme on ITV2 about 18 months ago. He was looking to buy a Q7 or an ML and was trying to sell it. The photos are taken a while back at Nuvola London. You can only really tell whether it's worth the money by viewing and driving it. If it's a tidy example, go for it subject to a PPi.

Yes it was, "I want that car". Wind through to 1:50 ish to see car and owner.

[video=youtube;zqww2NBeNT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqww2NBeNT8[/video]