GTA 11N on retention cert.

drellis

Was on my 3200 ac. Good for any GTA on maserati/ Ferrari/alfa
600 pounds if interested

drellis

Fine thanks Andy. I just do not use the 3200ac due to little kid and no time. Would really like a quattroporte 4.7 but piggy bank empty so once the 3200ac has gone its a trip to the Germans for a m5 touring v10. I saw you went German they are a lot of car for the money. The cars with Richard grace. Hope you and your family well

dem maser

mine went for good money, I hope you also get what you want......I was happy to sell with the offer I got

drellis

Thanks all. Have enjoyed my time in a maserati and will be back in a year or so hopefully. You just cannot beat the feeling/pound ratio

Andyk

Fine thanks Andy. I just do not use the 3200ac due to little kid and no time. Would really like a quattroporte 4.7 but piggy bank empty so once the 3200ac has gone its a trip to the Germans for a m5 touring v10. I saw you went German they are a lot of car for the money. The cars with Richard grace. Hope you and your family well

Family good thanks.........Good luck with the sale my friend...

Contigo

Sponsor

Good choice not long sold mine, great car but flawed by awful sized petrol tank and an addiction for fuel worse than a Crystal meth addict craving for meth. Prepare to get very friendly with your local petrol station staff!

M5_zps5a1794a6-1_zpsd383b39a-1_zps746b0241.jpg

drellis

I have read about the fuel and not too bothered as I will not commute in it as use a LPG Saab aero for that.also had a Audi s4 4.2 and that averaged 13 mpg and ran that as a daily but got rid due to numerous issues not fuel related. I have never had a diesel or economical car I just detest depreciation.
Nice m5 buy the way, as always I not piccy on colour I'll just buy on condition

Contigo

Sponsor
Make sure you get one with the Mondial warranty and recent clutch as they are expensive to replace.

Andyk

I have read about the fuel and not too bothered as I will not commute in it as use a LPG Saab aero for that.also had a Audi s4 4.2 and that averaged 13 mpg and ran that as a daily but got rid due to numerous issues not fuel related. I have never had a diesel or economical car I just detest depreciation.
Nice m5 buy the way, as always I not piccy on colour I'll just buy on condition

M5 is a great car....Next year I am toying with the idea of one myself......M5, M6 or QP...

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Nearly bought a V10 M6 instead of the Maser 3 years ago.
As a toy, BMW not special enough, and is now an old dated M6 compared to the latest, unlike the Maser, that being unique in body shape.