2008 gs

2b1ask1

Special case
Loving the first one, looks fab.

The second one needs to be on the group buy for disks IMHO!

D Walker

Long way to go for a test drive.
Suppose I could fly over. The wife has reminded me my hobbies are expensive. Oops.

D Walker

Long way to go for a test drive.
Suppose I could fly over. The wife has reminded me my hobbies are expensive. Oops.

Andyk

trouble with so little for sale you have to travel to get the best sometimes...Well worth it for the right car....

safrane

Do both of these cars qualify for tax rebate in Ireland? If so the price if bought in for export would be much less.

Parisian should be able to confirm.

Ewan

I prefer the second car. Cheaper, lower miles, and no tacky red piping. (Sorry to any 3200 AC owners with red piping - just not my cup of tea.)

Oh. Just remembered that I have yellow piping on the dark blue leather seats of my Porsche 951. No doubt equally dubious in the eyes of the taste police!

outrun

They're in Northern Ireland Peter so no different from the rest of the UK. Just silly number plates such as JZZ 1001 and LEZ 6969.

Chrisbassett

Both lovely looking cars, but I know if I ever got a black Maserati I'd be forever cleaning the **** thing!!

Do like that piping.

Andyk

Both piping looks good to me....I do like piping in a different colour to the leather especially on black leather...