Stunning Anniversary Blue GS

rockits

As Dicky says, it is an LE. Frank took good care as did I. Pricing is around what the dealer I sold it to had it up for, tyres and or a service might be due around now and could be negotiating points, but should be nothing major.

Thanks for all the info on this thread. My brother is a car trader/dealer in Haywards Heath/Brighton so I could get him to get an inspection done for me. It seems to be out of this one, The Black one from VVSUK or the 2007 Blue private one seems a better interior trim colour for me. Either these or a facelift 4200 but not seen to many decent ones and good pricing at the moment. I have plenty of time and in no rush. Not sure I could live or learn to love that blue interior on the Anniversary one!

Is the blue/blue car an Anniversary and what does that mean if so? Or is it an LE? These various trims/model spec seem to be a little confused. I guess just the same as many other manufacturers though. I looked at a friends TVR a few weeks back and not sure I am brave enough for one of those. The Maser seems to hit the right blend.

Andyk

Anniversary on the GS Coupe I believe was just the colour..Anniversary Blue........