Stunning Anniversary Blue GS

D Walker

Thanks guys.
Decided I am going to give it a miss but the contacts are noted for future reference.
Bit of a pain being a northerner at times!

Andyk

There is another Anniversary blue one just come up for sale on Autotrader I see...Or was it PIstonheads..Looks good.

D Walker

Not sure it's an LE Andy but with 2 owners and FSH maybe worth a look. That said at that price the 2 that Dicky has with a warranty and I guess some negotiAtion don't look a bad punt.
Dave

D Walker

I will defer to your superior knowledge. Can't say I have seen it although I have been in and out looking. Got to say the photos and advert it do not "stage" it well enough to garner more than passing interest, especially at that price!

Andyk

Dicky's cars are always a good bet as they will be perfect.......if you like black at the moment that is.........The Anniversary blue is rare and to my eye's a much nicer colour and to have three for sale at the moment is very rare indeed.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I will defer to your superior knowledge. Can't say I have seen it although I have been in and out looking. Got to say the photos and advert it do not "stage" it well enough to garner more than passing interest, especially at that price!

I know the car.

dickygrace

Dicky's cars are always a good bet as they will be perfect.......

No pressure then AndyK!

The Nero/Avorio one is as perfect as any I've had. The Nero/Nero car is virtually unmarked too. Both have 19% clutch wear and spot on histories.

D Walker

The present owner has had it serviced by Marios at auto shield for last 5/6 years. Seems stuck on price and says at a dealer would be 32k. Car will appreciate in value.
Bit to steep for me I think.

hodroyd

Gransports are holding their money well at the moment, you might be better off going for such as a 4200 Facelift, they can be had for a bit lower money..!! Alternatively find a GS a little bit older than 2007 with reasonable mileage..??

Parisien

Have to concur with Hodroyd.......the GS is a completely different car to the GT...........best ones worth paying for

P

Andyk

No pressure then AndyK!

The Nero/Avorio one is as perfect as any I've had. The Nero/Nero car is virtually unmarked too. Both have 19% clutch wear and spot on histories.

Hehehehe.....Its about time mate you got some different colours in though.................

dickygrace

Hehehehe.....Its about time mate you got some different colours in though.................

I've got a blue Ghibli, a Fuji QP GTS & a red Spyder :)

Just can't find any good Gransports in anything but Nero at the moment. I've been offered a couple of blue ones but not up to standard. Colour combo is nowhere near as important to me as condition and history.

Andyk

Yep, history and condition is the important part now the cars are 7 to 10 years old....

hodroyd

That applies to most things Andy, even when looking for a partner in life, it all counts..!!

hodroyd

And so you should mate, but if everything works, looks good and the history is favourable, then it's well worth considering..!!

Andyk

Sometimes you find out the history and it's too late.....bang....a visit to the doctors....