Stunning Anniversary Blue GS

MAF260

I have had the service history sent to me. It's had a service every year apart from this year. Clutch has been done. I am really tempted but in Tenerife for another week. Typical. All though as I have said not sure on interior. On the other hand SWMBO likes it.
Ponders!

Get it bought (after an inspection!). It won't hang around at that price.

Andyk

It has HID's.
But not having full leather, not a LE?
Does that really matter though, LE is only at the end of the day a package of optional extras on the car build sheet at a packaged price. I don't think there are 'LE' badges or anything!...or am I wrong?

It does have full leather doesn't it..Two tone full leather...

Andyk

I have had the service history sent to me. It's had a service every year apart from this year. Clutch has been done. I am really tempted but in Tenerife for another week. Typical. All though as I have said nJust my opiot sure on interior. On the other hand SWMBO likes it.
Ponders!

Just me but I think this is the nicest looking GS currently for and at a good price........As said above get it snapped up especially if the clutch is recent....

Biggles

That's what I am thinking. About it hanging around.
Pretty hard to progress from here.

I have got a Maserati used car check that was carried out in April 2013 as an aid to selling that I would be pleased to share, just PM me your email address. At that point the car had done 36,294 miles.

I doubt that much has gone wrong in the meantime, this cost me £150 to get done, all I ask is that if you find it useful you donate £50 to Cancer Research....?

The car was due a service when I sold and whilst it has had one another will be due on a time basis. If it was me I would if it has not had any damage since make an offer with a decent deposit but subject to a main dealer service and clean bill of health.

D Walker

Thanks for all the advice etc guys. If it goes before I get back then so be it. I have a few days off so could travel down. I am also still waiting replies to some questions I have asked regarding inspection and servicing.
Dave.

D Walker

Seller is fine with an independant inspection. He is selling it on behalf of a close friend who does not use it.

hodroyd

Not sure if it is an LE or not, I thought they usually had red inserts on the tridents all round..?? Certainly looks the part, well I would say that..!!

D Walker

Think I prefer the 2 tone look in the black car at Wokingham car centre!
£1000 cheaper as well,

Andyk

But that one isn't leather the silver is cloth..or in the words of the dealer

'woven carbon fabric from Ferrarri F40' - Ummmmm

..That was up as sold but back on again.....It looks a very lovely example though.

D Walker

Sorry,
Got this wrong,
Clutch at last service, 37k and new disks and pads at 34k,
Otherwise been serviced every year apart from this year.
Dave

mchristyuk

I'd speak to Matthew at Giallo in Sevenoaks. It's not that far from him and he's a good guy who's done an inspection for me in the past.

Cheers

Mark

Steve GS

I have an anniversary blue GS cream and blue leather inside. It gets lots of looks. But I suppose they all do

GeoffCapes

Who could I engage in Sussex to inspect this car?

ADG (next door to Giallo) recommend a guy called Steve Lee of Alternative Vehicle Inspections.
His number is 01268 773580 / 07980 619595.

He covers Essex, Herts, Bucks, Beds, Kent, London, Surrey, Sussex & Suffolk.