Damaged Cat D Assetto Corsa.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Sad times Richard, I'm guessing that of the original 75 for the UK, after exports and right offs we could be down to below 50 remaining?

I'd say less than 50, if I had to hazard a guess, which I will, I reckon half remain, 37-38.

Andyk

No Pibbows old car....That was a gem of an AC....Low miles and well looked after .... what a shame...

hodroyd

How many left is only showing 14 taxed per quarter year and the SORN figures are from 2007, so not reliable..!! It looks like only 14 cars left to me..??

highlander

How many left is only showing 14 taxed per quarter year and the SORN figures are from 2007, so not reliable..!! It looks like only 14 cars left to me..??

that is just the autos robert, there are 20 or so manual ACs also. agree re the sorn stats, not understanding why it has 2014 live stats and 2007 sorn stats................

Andyk

Think I agree at 7k its too much as you really do not know what lurks beneath....

Pibbow

Can't believe this just logged on and my heart has sunk....what a fecking shame. I'm gutted she was a gem.

alfatwo

What happened Pibbow... did you go off backwards, as the old 3200 looked very nice pre the damage..

Dave

Phil the Brit

Just an honest question guys, people are all expressing sadness at another AC demise but surely all AC owners are happy that another one is written off as it puts up the value of the ones that are left. Just playing devils advocate really.

Contigo

Sponsor
True, very true but it's still sad to see these cars which are very special make a donor car. It helps us all with parts but it's one less car on the road.

StuartW

Just an honest question guys, people are all expressing sadness at another AC demise but surely all AC owners are happy that another one is written off as it puts up the value of the ones that are left. Just playing devils advocate really.

I for one am not at all happy to see one less AC on the road. I'm not in it for the re-sale value, I have already spent way more than this car is worth, I would have done better by leaving a wad of cash under the mattress if I wanted to look after my money!

I find it very sad to see a car, especially one so treasured previously, to end up like this.

I do think this one is worth saving however based on what good shape it was in pre accident, if anyone is brave enough?!

Almichie

I for one am not at all happy to see one less AC on the road. I'm not in it for the re-sale value, I have already spent way more than this car is worth, I would have done better by leaving a wad of cash under the mattress if I wanted to look after my money!

I find it very sad to see a car, especially one so treasured previously, to end up like this.

I do think this one is worth saving however based on what good shape it was in pre accident, if anyone is brave enough?!

I agree, but not at that price.