lovely GS - Low miles

Andyk

2005 car but I agree........lovely car for some one if the history is all up to date..

MAF260

Looks nice but not high spec - no xenons, Auditorium etc. incredibly low miles, but would that then out you off driving it anywhere?

Contigo

Sponsor
No you'd want to drive it more and more as that is no miles at all! Surely on original clutch etc...

jayblue

Looks like a very nice car at a very keen price. I would also expect a dealer to snap this up and then see it in a few weeks for around 30k.

nfm

Lovely colour combination, just needs black dash top. Lack of service history mention may mean it is a tad light there. Seems very fair price.

philw696

With such lack of use I reckon you could be in for some big bills.
Better a car that is used or if its not you need to know that it was stored correctly during its periods of hibernation.
That was the main reason I went the direction of rebuilding my motor than shoe horning in an unknown motor which I would wanted to have stripped first.

safrane

At the advertised price there is little in it for a dealer. Add the cost of warranty, a top up service and a proffit margin, then yiu are at 30k.

If the car has a proper service history then a great private purchase.

outrun

Dangerous unless the history is immaculate. If that's been sitting unused, it could be a £3k recommissioning bill easily. One for an pre-purchase inspection for sure.

hodroyd

At 12K miles for a 2005 facelift it's a fair price but on the top side without such as Xenons etc..!!