Any SM members concerned about their security...?

MAF260

Jeez! Looks like somebody took a late 90s Ford Scorpio and made it even uglier. Didn't think that was possible...
scorp.jpgscorp2.jpg

safrane

And St George. ..in fact I was told to keep away from anywhere with a St in its name when I moved to Bristol. ..Not been to a church since.

midlifecrisis

Nissan cube surely? Now that is one Fugly car, and all operators* of those cars should be slapped with a wet haddock!

* I can't call them drivers!

CC4200

You have to wonder what happened to those scorpios, I remember hearing they were lucky to sell double figures some months and I'm sure ford must have made thousands of them ?

dem maser

My dad had the older scorpio....fully loaded in 91.....not a bad car, sold it for a Honda Concerto, remember them?

Contigo

Sponsor
Nissan cube surely? Now that is one Fugly car, and all operators* of those cars should be slapped with a wet haddock!

* I can't call them drivers!

Nissan Qube is just a shed on wheels. The one that really does make a little bit of sick come up is the Fiat Multipla.

images

G

Guest 1678

Nissan Qube is just a shed on wheels. The one that really does make a little bit of sick come up is the Fiat Multipla.

images

Even scarier thought - this was originally proposed as a concept for Alfa Romeo. I will try and dig out he quote from one of the Alfa product people at the time.