Blue GranSport Spyder on Autotrader

Andyk

Its been for sale for ages I believe..Unless it sold and now back up for sale........

Andyk

Im sure it was up privately for around 27/28k which we all thought was great value for a GS Spyder.

zagatoes30

One of the things that annoys me on my Spyder is the fact I can't tilt the seat back to get access to the small space behind, hence the Coupe seats I have just acquired (if they fit).

Unless of course you have an Amp or a Subwoofer stuck behind your seats ;)

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
My 4200 spyder has fully adjustable electric seats with memory. No idea why. I've not altered the seating position since I first sat in it. The seats weigh a ton with all those motors so mine might get swapped for a couple of lightweight Sparcos. Expensive but very probably worth it.

zagatoes30

I have memory seats which is really handy as Mrs Z is 5ft nothing and can't even touch the pedals from my seat position so they get moved often. The space behind the seats is quite useful for small odds and sods but you have to slide the seat forward to get access.

safrane

Was this car not up for sale for an age...then put into storage by the same garage?

outrun

What car?

Just kidding,I like it. There was a blue nettuno/ black leather one around a few months ago and that was fab. Rare beasts.