New photo from Maserati

Andyk

Just so pretty.......Surely this will sell like hot cakes if priced right.

bigbob

But they are gutting the current range by stopping production of the GT and GC next year...so something good has to be done soon!!!

I asked my dealer about the production cessation and they were not sure. No need for them to be economical as I said I'm waiting for the GT replacement in any case.

outrun

My dealer is saying £70k start to compete with F-Type coupe, m3 etc. I think we can expect a V6 to start before we see a V8 pushing the price up to 911 territory.

Nobody really knows though so I guess we'll just have to see.

2b1ask1

Special case
I know I'm supposed to think it is drop dead stunning and I believe it is; there is a part of me however that sees a little 'Disney' in it!!!

disney-pixar-cars--diecast--dinoco-mcqueen.jpg

Andyk

Our local dealer said there will be new, facelift of the GT in 2016?

Last thing I heard was the GT would soldier on until 2017.....with a few updates....Suppose until we hear it from the horses mouth we will never know.

It that is 70k then they will sell every one they can make........I would think it would be more like 90k but lets see.......Best looking car for 70k.....saying that best looking car for 90k.

Pete

Put my order in and paid deposit, long time to wait though will enjoy the Merak until then which is running and looking fantastic. :numberone:

Pete

Bell

What light, through yonder window breaks....

Bloody amazing. Love Maserati's design language.