Good value QP

Contigo

Sponsor
Looks better on the dealer ads. If the seller did that in the first place it would have been snapped up. Just goes to show you how important pictures and a good advert are.

Andyk

Thought that to.....The dealer needs to get rid of that sticker on the side.....

stewarttownsend

Thought that to.....The dealer needs to get rid of that sticker on the side.....

Yep agree pics make it look a whole lot more desirable, the setting is awesome. I take pics of my car at the top of a lane with Pendle hill in the background, great light and stunning setting.

Someone will get a lovely car and the dealer will make a nice quick 3k...

money in this car business lol....

Andyk

Said to Liz this morning that we should be kicking ourselves that we missed this one at 13k.......Didn't really get the reaction I wanted...:frusty5::frusty5:

Contigo

Sponsor
Lol I say that all the time to mine too Andy and it's usually met with the same dull reaction! They don't get it do they? She's just come into some money and we could have had this and sold it on in a year but there's no way she'd part with it as easily as say me or you would :)

Andyk

THis does seem like the bargain of the year Maserati wise...Not any more though.

stewarttownsend

THis does seem like the bargain of the year Maserati wise...Not any more though.

If it would have been closer I would have bought it and looked to flip it, it looked a bargain and a lovely car to drive whilst selling

Now I'm having to talk how im funding 45k !!! Got verbal approval last night and now trying to hunt one down same colour that is close to go and look at

Andyk

Go on the Maserati web site and configure one..Although the paint on there doesn't look that good in some colours....

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
If it would have been closer I would have bought it and looked to flip it, it looked a bargain and a lovely car to drive whilst selling

Now I'm having to talk how im funding 45k !!! Got verbal approval last night and now trying to hunt one down same colour that is close to go and look at

Why not just go and see the actual car? If Bowker is local, you're only two hours from the car!

Dyer3200

Yep agree pics make it look a whole lot more desirable, the setting is awesome. I take pics of my car at the top of a lane with Pendle hill in the background, great light and stunning setting.

Someone will get a lovely car and the dealer will make a nice quick 3k...

money in this car business lol....

Pictures taken at Black Park (backs on to Pinewood studios) - the guys that bought the car are less than 5 mins up the road from me

rs48635

Also on autotrader 16925
nice car.
Dealer has to make a living. Seems we were all too slow!