Spotted ghibli

New Ghibli in shopping car park (well away from other cars!) in Middlesbrough
So I waited for the guy.
He came by shortly and we chatted he was vary pleasant as was his wife.
He said he bought it from Benfield in Newcastle and thought he was their last Maserati buyer before they (Benfield) left the fold. Very nice car, I told him about the Forum and he said he would take a look so expect a post soon?
Anyway it was a grey colour and a quiet diesel - apparently the petrol version is a lot more expensive.
Hope he joins up there are now 3 Maserati in my area his Ghibli, a black QP (still waiting to get to him/her) and my black QP and maybe a 4th one - a white 2014 Ghibli
Must say I am warming to the Ghibli now after being not too keen
d

Andyk

Ghibli looks lovely and the grey's seem to really suit it.....plus that lovely blue colour....Another Ghibli on the forum would be great.

Fangio63

Ghibli looks lovely and the grey's seem to really suit it.....plus that lovely blue colour....Another Ghibli on the forum would be great.

There'll be another one soon... a colleague of mine .. Kate.. has just taken the plunge on a silver V6 petrol one... may be a few weeks before delivery but expect a post soon...

hashluck

Saw a nice blue one M4 Junction 12 today (I was in AM Vantage and even found myself giving a little wave to a nice car). Although when I was looking to buy the overall package did not work for me it certainly delivers on road presence and has the Maserati DNA. Very nice.

dem maser

a grey and black both in enfield yesterday...never knew we had a thread for this....looked alright