Gransport - How much !!!!!!!

Andyk

And they have said...

Leather/technical cloth upholstery,

Looks full leather to me !!!!

nfm

Couldn't spot the technical cloth? I do like the red carpet, lifts a black interior.

Andyk

iT is a lovely looking car in a rare colour but not asure I would pay that sort of money for it......Saying that in a few years I think you will have to pay that sort of money as they seem to be rising still.

conaero

Forum Owner
Here we go again, Autoficina did exactly the same thing this time last year. What it did was to push the market for GS upwards.

Lovely colour and low mileage so I am not really surprised.

Contigo

Sponsor
Mint car that of UM's though! After being in MAF's car on the trip I thinking have a fetish for one! They make sense! If only. I could put the charisma, madness and looks of the 3200 into that car I would be all over one like a cheap suit!

Contigo

Sponsor
I know! Funnily after looking at GT's, GS's and GranCabs over the last few weeks the only one the mrs like was the GT. I said wouldn't sell the 3200 for one and she said no get one as well!! Ffs she needs to go and get a job as well...

MAF260

Mint car that of UM's though! After being in MAF's car on the trip I thinking have a fetish for one! They make sense! If only. I could put the charisma, madness and looks of the 3200 into that car I would be all over one like a cheap suit!

GranSport is where it's at! Especially ones that growl!

jayblue

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it at the end of the day, they can always lower the price if no one buys it!

Super colour combo though, particularly the red and black interior which as others mentioned looks great.

There is a silver GS with identical mileage on Autotrader at the moment for £24,000 though which looks well looked after. Hard to make a case for this car at that price even with the lovely colours.

Maser Sod

How are the GranSports holding up physically? I was happy to get rid of mine for a decent price as I felt it was getting old enough for the first traces of bubble rust to start showing, which is what happened with my 3200GT.

I notice that the nearest dealership to me leaves a lot of its second hand stock out in the elements overnight, I've always wondered whether that impacts the cars. Maybe they are all better built these days ...

Andyk

For me the earlier 2007 4.7 QP Gts have more old school brutal charm :wink:

Dave

100% agree DAve..the car I aspire to over all others but you will need arouned 45k for one as they really do seem to holding their value. NOt sure how many were made but would imagine there are more GS's than QP GTS in the country....maybe.