Auto Italia Motor Sport Festival, Brooklands 12th October

lisknik

Darn, thats a shame Daryl, i be taking Jess if i go, the 33 will be in having work done :)

Alfa Muppet

Yeah, I went earlier in the year and it was a good day, but can't let my Dad down!!!

Next meeting of the guys on the FB group we are talking about Sunny Weston in October (not the 12th)

Good for my petrol bill :)

LJ_GQV

I'll try & remember to go, its not too far for me. Should have nice new shiny bits on my car aswell :)

LJ_GQV

cheers nick, i really will forget otherwise :frusty5:

new big intercooler :D no point going with the alfa 1 again, its dearer and looks boring in black so going with something a bit 'difrent' and hoping it looks ok :lol2:

lisknik

cheers nick, i really will forget otherwise :frusty5:

new big intercooler :D no point going with the alfa 1 again, its dearer and looks boring in black so going with something a bit 'difrent' and hoping it looks ok :lol2:

Brilliant, can't wait to see that :) I knows you will LJ, i knows what you be like ;)

lisknik

Great you two, Geoffcapes don't forget your camcorder so i can pinch your vids again ;)

What time people planning to get there?

Contigo

Sponsor
I will more than Likely. I missed the last one in April as my rad decided to **** itself the day before. I have always wanted to see this and Merc Benz World...

lisknik

I missed the April one too, had to mot the 156 early, and she failed, needed a part that didn't arrive till the next day, too late :(

lisknik

Right guys. meeting Scott at the Tescos near Brooklands at 8-8.30am (KT13 0XF) for the short run in together if any one wants to join us you are more than welcome :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Anyone else thinking if popping down, MAF you got those tyres yet?

Dem, they will let the Panda in won't they?