Citroen SM/Maserati find

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
If there's one, it's one too many. 70s Italian reliability and 70s french design, what could possibly be better? IMO, just about everything, the worst of all worlds and I would not want to be seen dead in the worlds best example.

Chrisbassett

Ah, Benny surrounded by the French. Not heard those dulcet tones since Le Mans. The car looks like a bag of hurt for someone's bank account.

Parisien

.....wash your mouth out Nikos....am shocked and horrified in equal measure......................

:(

P

Parisien

If there's one, it's one too many. 70s Italian reliability and 70s french design, what could possibly be better? IMO, just about everything, the worst of all worlds and I would not want to be seen dead in the worlds best example.

.....so you'll go 50:50 with me on it Ian.........;)

P

Parisien

Not quite........but it helps...........so who endures the sadistic bit........just Ian??!!

;)

P

LDM 3200

Always liked them too. Still looks like something from the future.

I would love to have one at some point if space etc. allows.

Parisien

Seen them in the flesh........IMHO, the last truly iconic Citroen/French car design/styling...........and they drove very well

P

LDM 3200

Sometimes when I have got the train to Waterloo I walk past one (the guy has a few Citroen's) but the SM really stands out it is a great bit of design.

Pibbow

My dad had a brand new one in 1973, fantastic car wish he had never sold it. Never let him down unlike the Jag he replaced it with....... White with red interior pure Huggy Bear man! LOL

Andyk

i do tend to agree with you Ben.....