My 3200 GT for sale

gjwilson

Garry, are you bringing the QP to Dakota on Sunday?

Defo going yes Athol, unsure what to take though, prob will take the QP, the Mrs will take the 3200.
Your welcome to take the QP a spin :) Maybe teach me to use these flappy paddles properly!!

outrun

Waiting to board the ferry on the way home after 10 days of noisy hooning around Europe. Plan to go on Sunday if the missus let's me. I have used all my passes for the next wee while...

bigbob

Waiting to board the ferry on the way home after 10 days of noisy hooning around Europe. Plan to go on Sunday if the missus let's me. I have used all my passes for the next wee while...

Good ferry to/from Amsterdam especially the nice restaurant. I've used it once - was in the 4x4 - and a GranTurismo the same colour as mine was parked next to me on the ferry. What are the chances of that?

gjwilson

Sold, Sold, Sold! Cant say I wont miss her but time will tell what gets added to the garage. Keep a look out for her down Dumfries way :)

gjwilson

Yeah, they seem very happy with it. Miss it already, looking out to the drive and the QP doesn't have the same WOW factor in my opinion..............****!!!

gjwilson

We will be talking at the next meet..................QP and some funds your way? Oh the possibilities!!.....................

highlander

glad it has sold, one of the good ones............you will miss the twins though, even if you do buy atholl's silver surfer ;)

gjwilson

I am genuinely missing it already Greg...........It went to an older guy who is only going to use it occasionally (always worry for the car when it's like that - It should be used as much as possible, if for the grin factor alone) so I may very well give it 6 months to a year and buy it back. Why do I do this to myself? :)

dem maser

it was the hardest decision I had to make.....it is stunning and Bosse has really taken advantage by spoiling her a bit.....when you next at a show? then again I might not come........

will be looking for a replacement very soon.....