Black GS at auction in Sheffield

safrane

Cars, bikes, jetski and jewellery. ..looks like a pawn brokers clear out.

That GS has been ppsted before by Andy...recall the red trident. ..sure it will go above fifteen grand.

jayblue

Wasn't this GS for sale on Autotrader a few weeks ago, i think at John Holland Sales?

As mentioned the red Trident looks familiar. The link to the car now says the lot has been withdrawn!

Tilum

Thats my old GS which I traded in for a GTS at the end of July this year!
Was it in top condition rattie? Did you have any problems with it?

It's currently up for £15.5k, so still a good price even with fees, VAT, etc.

outrun

Jay's right, link states withdrawn.

I wonder how it ended up from a trade in to an auction in just 2 months.

Andyk

Wasn't this GS for sale on Autotrader a few weeks ago, i think at John Holland Sales?

As mentioned the red Trident looks familiar. The link to the car now says the lot has been withdrawn!

Yep it was...it was at another dealer and I posted it up as thought it looked good.....It was the one with the red badge at the front that had a lot of comments put up about.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I called JHS today who took it from Rattie, they've retailed the car and had no idea why it was on the auction site. It has been sold anyway.

Will79

It does all seem strange as I noticed last week that John Holland had this and a number of their other cars advertised on their web site for sale at that same Auction. Maybe it got added to the list by mistake although there were other good pretty salable cars in the auction.

mikeey_boiy

I would say hollands have cash flow issues. If you look at the items on bid spotter, there is a 911 turbo convertible, lotus elise and range rover sport that were all in the Hollands showroom and online. If you look at the photos of the cars on bid spotter that is Hollands showroom but they took new photos to remove their company name. Very weird as they have just sponsored one of the sheffield football teams...

mikeey_boiy

Also, if you look at the auctioneer, they are not based too far from Hollands and they say:

"It is a proven fact that Bpi can improve your cash flow & profits. BPI Auctions are a global leader in online asset sales."

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I think it is also fair to say that it's also not unusual either for car dealers to sent cars to Auction to smooth cash flow, not necessarily a sign they are about to go bust.