For Sale - 2005, 55 Reg, MY 06, 4200CC -Excellent Condition

conaero

Forum Owner
Not another Yates.....

Afraid so, double trouble on events, we both egg each other on and as Le Mans proved it gets a tad messy.

Here is the proof, a larger version of his avatar, circa 3am on race day, think I was passed out under the table:

This picture was Titled: "The annual SportsMaserati.com Ping Pong tournament took a turn for the worst after an impromptu drinks break"

IMG_0050.jpg

Gus

Well guys,

The car is now sold to a fella called Mark. I'm sure he will be on at some point to introduce himself and gain from all the great knowledge that lies within.

cheers,

Gus.

Andyk

Well done on the sale Gus..It feels like someone has a great 4200 there....

jayblue

Congrats on the sale Gus, surprised it took so long!

Be interesting to know how you like the GT in comparison.

amyzoe

Hi everyone,i am now the new owner of gus 4200.picked up from Aberdeen and drove all the way back to london.
The car has really been looked after by gus in his ownership and is a credit to him.
The drive back was without any drama and the car drove spot on,even thou a few gears were missed !!!!
Looking forward to meeting you lot at some point in the future.
Mark.

Andyk

A big warm welcome Mark.....and well done on your purchase...Gus's car is lovely and I'm sure you have a good one there.

MAF260

Welcome, Mark and congratulations on your new purchase. Plenty of meets throughout the year, I look forward to meeting you at one in the future.