newbie london AC no. 20

bossemaserati

hello everyone,

i have been on the forum for a little while now and have received many useful tips and tricks already. to say that it has been extremely useful is an understatement!

however i have not really introduced myself though so here it goes, better late than never!

essentially i had been looking to buy a 3200 for a long time, until finally i bought dems assetto corsa a few months ago. a few things needed to be sorted out but now no.20 is in great shape! a few bits remain to be sorted (bubbles in the front light, recondition the rims and wheels) nothing major anymore!

i have been using it more than i initially think i would use the car but its just too good not to use such a car. the noise is just addictive

i just recently went on a 2000 mile roundtrip to visit my family in germany and the car did not miss a beat!

anyway - here are a few pictures i took! i am looking forward to meet fellow 3200 owners perhaps soon in and around London!

all the best - bosse

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5590.jpg

hodroyd

Hiya Bosse, Official Welcome to the forum and Dem's car is a good one, of course it's an AC too..!! Enjoy her and see you at Ace maybe some time..!!
Cheers
R

SimonCC

Hi Bosse

Welcome to Maserati ownership! Car looks great!

Which part of London are you in?

Simon

bossemaserati

hi R and simon! i have actually never been to the ace! when is best to go?? i am based in notting hill, west London!

hodroyd

We usually announce meets on here, but look on their web site and you might spot something..!!

allandwf

Superb, so glad to see Dems car found a good home.Great pics, just hoping ours takes the 3000 mile Centenary trip in her stride.

Last edited:

hodroyd

She will Allan, ours did the Monaco trip with lot's of very fast hard driving and never missed a beat, a real thrill of a car mate, enjoy..!!

Chrisbassett

Looking good, Bosse. Over your way for dinner tonight with a friend, someplace called the Shed. Hope to see you at the ace, maybe next month, as I still haven't seen that car, she was a bit of a recluse for a while, glad to see you're stretching her legs!

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome Bosse, Dems car, I know it well and glad you have brought it back up to where it needs to be.

Ace Cafe Italian nights are the second Thursday of the month and due to the Centenary trip the next one will be October.

Keep an eye out for the thread.

Andyk

hI Bossemaserati, AC looking great and so glad that Dems car has a good home. Look forward hearing you experiences along the way with her.

bossemaserati

thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! buying this car = best decision i made recently! yes, it can be a roller coaster to own one at times, but seeing the car, driving the car just oo good! i went to 'Salon Prive' in London today. attached some pictures of some amazing maserati's, ferraris etc. but also an incredible maserati motorbike! (never mind the chap riding) i can only recommend going there, i think it is on until friday! have a nice evening and hopefully i will meet some of you soon!!
bosse

photo 3-1.jpg

photo 4-1.jpg

photo 5-1.jpg

photo 2-1.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 1-1.jpg

photo 1-2.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

photo 4-2.jpg

photo 5-2.jpg

photo.jpg

highlander

some real class on show there..........especially that biker jacket from the drug induced 60s !!! love it.

dem maser

Thank you for coming on Bosse....that was the deal

It needed a few things to bring it up to standard and i knew you would do it so happy it is now being enjoyed

Little depressing this thread but happy also