Naff Number plates

Fangio63

Never been a big fan ... but I rather like this one ...

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 28

Ian3200

I have a really useless number plate - currently on retention. T13LLA.

It means nothing much to anyone else. But, it has a resonance for me. :)

My everyday car came with T55LLA small world... and my 3200 has RTD at the end (retard)... which I get roundly taken the **** out of for!

highlander

marci came with *** 3200.........prob would not have paid for it but happy to leave it on and to be honest, think it is only people that know masers that know 3200 is the model anyway

Steve GS

When I bought my GS and first tried my sterio on bond music started to play someone had left a bond theme cd in it. It flys very well. I'm thinking previous owner must of been a Aston man and couldn't live with out the music.

hodroyd

That must have been a bit weird, does yours have guns in the headlamps by any chance..??

Steve GS

I have a button not sure what it does.. But come to think of it every time I press it things start to blow up around me

Catalan3200

I purchased R19OJA for a mere £138 - means nothing to most but as I own a Spanish restaurant ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

safrane

There is a hotel/restaurant near me with a similar spanish wine plate on his MB E320 estate.

petemad

Dude ! Take my money ;o)

I have a really useless number plate - currently on retention. T13LLA.

It means nothing much to anyone else. But, it has a resonance for me. :)

I would love to buy that plate for my mates daughter :eek:)))
Would you consider seĺling it or swapping it for some money ???

conaero

Forum Owner
If be interested to know what mine is worth, I paid £1600 for it about 10 years ago:

M8TT X

Andyk

I think you could get 2k for that if not more when you look at what rubbish people try and charge 1000's for..

Drove a Vanquish to this years Le Mans and a race set up Noble swopping at our regular fuel stops. The Vanquish was a stunning car to look at especially in black and going through French villages made a **** of an impression. However, it felt very heavy on the road and the handling was not as good as the Gransport. Would love to drive one alongside one of the larger current Maseratis. The Noble really is something else. In orange it was great if you were abroad but with the enormous rear wing which is great for driving towels on by the way you would have to be a "head turner seeking" kind of a guy to really go for it on a long term basis. But to drive? Stunning.
As for the bond music - realise my glove box will have to hide my Bond Best of CD at any events in future.