Naff Number plates

safrane

What is it with Aston owners?

Sat at the London pad suffering from a dodgy tum...nothing to do but watch the comings and goings across London Bridge. Seen a few nice cars and girls but noted my neighbour pulling out in his lovely DBS...looks great, sounds wonderful at slow revs....but come-on 0007 SPY number plate...how puerile.

I have seen so may with Bond-esk plates but they all look a little silly to be honest.

BJL

Have to agree with that. Without the Bond connection I bet a good few past and current owners would have chosen a Porsche or similar.
I wonder how many play a lot of John Barry as well.

Ewan

On a DBS, when you put the crystal key into the its slot, the Bond theme plays automatically! Of course it's naff, but it adds a bit of theatre and is all part of the fun.

Contigo

Sponsor
On a DBS, when you put the crystal key into the its slot, the Bond theme plays automatically! Of course it's naff, but it adds a bit of theatre and is all part of the fun.

I truly truly hope that is make believe!

BJL

I know when I start the Porsche my right arm tries to go skyward.

hodroyd

PU11 MEE might be a good one..?? But 0007 SPY, you can imagine all the comments that get's..!!

CC4200

Saw 130LOX on a roller Many years ago and something very close to W4NKR on a beetle, But don't think it was exactly that !

Woody

Saw 130LOX on a roller Many years ago and something very close to W4NKR on a beetle, But don't think it was exactly that !

W411KER and WA11KER are both on cars. The first was entered and then withdrawn from a DVLA acution only to be re-entered later. I guess under the argument that its Wallker not ******.

There W4WKR near me and I always read that as ******. Probably just me then.

Elliott653

I have a really useless number plate - currently on retention. T13LLA.

It means nothing much to anyone else. But, it has a resonance for me. :)

LDM 3200

Its strange I have never liked "private plates" but the 3200 came with an adjusted plate which I have decided to leave on. I would never of bought the plate but being that it came with it seems to be part of the car.