Mark1 4 seater MC Stradale up for sale.

bigbob

Don't what they are as I don't recall the Stradale having front parking sensors and I've never seen those fitted to other Stradales'.

hodroyd

How about a test drive Dicky, starting on the 14th and finishing on the 25th, I should be able to make my mind up in that time..??

davy83

Hey we could all have a test drive during that period!! some one is bound to buy it (probably) :)

Tilum

Don't what they are as I don't recall the Stradale having front parking sensors and I've never seen those fitted to other Stradales'.
Must be an aftermarket job Bob, as you're right, front parking sensors aren't a factory-fit option on either the GT MC Stradale or the GC MC.

Andyk

Do they come off Dicky...Not a fan of those and don't remember seeing them when I say the car in the flesh.....They distract from the lovely grill.....

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Don't know if they'd come off. I'd personally rather have sensors on a Granturismo, can't see the front end from the driving seat. Car is now sold anyway guys.

bigbob

There are not many Stradales' for sale plus the rare chance to get a 4 seater for a 2 seater price equals a quick sale.

StuartW

Don't know if they'd come off. I'd personally rather have sensors on a Granturismo, can't see the front end from the driving seat. Car is now sold anyway guys.

Well done on the sale, I hope in the future when I'm flush it comes on the market again!