Mark1 4 seater MC Stradale up for sale.

Andyk

Have a look at her as pictures do not do it justice...PLus it will be serviced before sale etc....It was sold by Bowkers early this year or late last year I believe. Before that Nuvola had her. I believe they did they added the rear seats but I could be wrong as it had two seats when they first put her up for sale....So it has been through two very reputable dealers as well as our Dicky now.......

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
It does have presence.
Shame the QP and GT does not have the open bonnet wow factor, so much plastic!

Yeti

Wonder what the insurance implication of adding 2 more seats to a 2 seater would be? We all know how anal insurance companies can be with regard to any deviation from standard.

Andyk

we did wonder that when it first came up for sale Yeti a year or so ago.....as its type approval was 4 seater wonder if it makes any difference.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It's been changed with Dvla to a four seat car so I wouldn't foresee a problem with insurance.

conaero

Forum Owner
It's been changed with Dvla to a four seat car so I wouldn't foresee a problem with insurance.

Exactly what I heard. The reason its been sold on so many times is that when you go to get insurance, they asked if its been modified, which it has and the insurers refuse to cover it.

Buyer beware, get your insurance agreed before you buy.

Lovely car though and why they were all 2 seaters was beyond me.

hodroyd

Sounds like a straight swap for mine might be in order, it's done really high miles Dicky, so discount to bring it in line with my GS which is worth at least £50K..!!
Does it say modified on the V5, if not you do not have to mention it, only if it's different to the V5..!!

Bowker Maserati

I am one of the lucky ones thats driven this car.....on a few occasions!

And yes it is 4 seats on the V5........not modified.

Gary

Andyk

I am one of the lucky ones thats driven this car.....on a few occasions!

And yes it is 4 seats on the V5........not modified.

Gary

It is a lovely car Gary and if anyone is in the market for a black Stradale this must be the one with flexibility if the 4 seats.

Andyk

Dicky, what are the two black square little plastic bits on the top edge of the grill....

Attachments

• timthumb.jpg
    timthumb.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 49