Southern mini meet anyone? Sunday 5th October.

safrane

There is a small motor museum in Burton on the Water in the Cotswolds about 60 miles from Newbury. Small enough to potentially want to support a Maserati Centaury event.

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi Ian, depends when it is really. Maybe we could coincide it with the Newbury Real Ale Festival?

Ian3200

There is a small motor museum in Burton on the Water in the Cotswolds about 60 miles from Newbury. Small enough to potentially want to support a Maserati Centaury event.

Get on the blower then ;o) or we could just turn up?!

I'm off the radar a little over the next couple of days... track day at Goodwood tomorrow, Pompey Saturday ;o)

JonH

I'm up for a get together, can't do the 21st though as flying back from the States the day before and need to engage with family again.....how about after the Centenary event....be good to hear what it was like from some of the guys.
As for locations...?Beualieu,

Petbri

Southern mini meet anyone? Sunday 21st September

I'd def be on for for a southern meet sometime after the 21st. Bourton or Beaulieu both sound good to me. Happy with either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

safrane

Sounds like a plan...maybe oir own century uk gathering. Maybe better for those north of the M4/40 if it was not too far south. ..that way attendance may be easier.

Ian3200

Sounds like a plan...maybe oir own century uk gathering. Maybe better for those north of the M4/40 if it was not too far south. ..that way attendance may be easier.

There seems to be a lot of meets north and London based, was thinking more south for a change... But up for suggestions... What about Oct 5th anyone?

Ian3200

Right, we're doing it, venue next, how about the Haynes Museum at Sprakford?... Too far west?? I reckon south enough with a nice drive to get there... The red room is worth a look if you haven't seen it...