Was I the only maserati driver there.

Steve GS

Went to wings and wheels yesterday great day out and just £55 for family ticket.
In the Italian section of cars not one maserati. So guys how do we get involved with events like this.
And also I couldn't see another maserati in the car park so yes I did get some looks in my GS.
Anyway if your looking for something do do today I recommend this to see the two lancasters fly by what a site. Lots of other stuff to do and see aswell.

conaero

Forum Owner
The way it works in here Steve is you need to get a thread up per event and make people aware and generate the interest.

If you want the job for next year it's yours mate.

Glad you had a nice day.

Steve GS

I'll look into it never organised anything like this befor. I'll put a thread up and see where it takes me.

Steve GS

I've emailed the organisers of this event when I here back from them and if we can join in the fun will then post a thread this event also includes driving on the top gear track.

luckesGTV6

Went to wings and wheels yesterday great day out and just £55 for family ticket.
In the Italian section of cars not one maserati. So guys how do we get involved with events like this.
And also I couldn't see another maserati in the car park so yes I did get some looks in my GS.
Anyway if your looking for something do do today I recommend this to see the two lancasters fly by what a site. Lots of other stuff to do and see aswell.

I have been to this meeting for the past 4 years - and it's a great event.
This year I thought I saw one white Masser in the paddock but, yes they were scarcer even than the 4 Alfas spotted over the 2 day event. Even worse last year.
Previously I tried to drum up some enthusiasm from the Alfa owners and AO Club posted it as an event last year but it was scrubbed for some reason. Any idea why (lisk)Nick? Went there solo again when no one responded.
This year I was lucky enough to get a track drive despite my 'non club' status and it was just as good as I expected !!
Disappointed with my actual speeds, driver error mainly, but pleased to match the car against fellow Alfas, TVR's, Exige etc.
Only a year to go the the next one, I'll be there!!!