Red badges again

Catalan3200

Which one Andy - link goes to For Sale page rather than specific car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Catalan3200

Hmmm - see what you mean. Love the grill trident in red. Unsure about the rest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Not for me. I did just spend 45 minutes with my Dremel and a polishing mop on my trident.

Anyone know where I can get some teeny tiny cones? :D

C

midlifecrisis

Horrible if you ask me. Whoever came up with that clearly came from a VW diesel background with the red I as in TDI. Just to make it seem 'special'

Trev Latter

Not for me. One of the things I love about my Maserati is the fact they are very understated and not in your face screaming look at me (until you start them up, of course).

Chrisbassett

Red tridents have a history behind them, seen quite a few on older cars, so I don't think it's fair to say this isn't "Maserati" style. You could almost say these guys are being traditionalists...same as with a gold trident. Wouldn't do it myself though.

Andyk

Yep red Tridents are part of Maserati history...The Maserati script in red not so....

Wattie

Well, i'm going against the grain here but I like it, ties in with the calipers and I think it still looks classy.
Cheers Wattie

Andyk

Would like to see it in the flesh.......Have they had the rear lights tinted as well.....red apart i think it looks a very mean GT S.

LDM 3200

So what is the meaning of the red trident?

I have been meaning to ask for a while why some seem to be different, mine is chrome but have seen some with red or black stripes and some completely coloures ie red.

Andyk

Red stripes I believe are left for the more sporty models......So standard GT gets silver and I think the GT S gets the red bits on the trident....The Stradale certainly does.

allandwf

Some of the old classic models had a red striped trident, I have one above my garage door of a ghibli I think.

Andyk

Well someone has falling in love with the car red badges and all as its now sold.