Newbie in N Ireland

casadalloro

Hopefully be an owner of a 4200cc soon.... Just a weekend car as my Giulietta MA makes more sense on the daily commute across Belfast...
Found lots of useful info so far( thanks everyone) and ill post up whatever i buy.
Mark

highlander

welcome aboard cas. similar thinking to me, I've kept my alfa gt for daily work, makes absolute common and good sense but once you get the maser you will find many, many reasons to go against common sense and will find yourself driving it to tesco just to take her out!

Alfabaz

Welcome, Mark. Another Alfa fan here from NI who has made the transition to Maser. But I use mine as a daily driver. Highlander is right.....you think of places to go even if you don't really need to go there! Post some photos when you take delivery.

casadalloro

Nfm... Same.. Ill try to look out for you guys.... When i get sorted ill get pics up... Working on 1 at the minute but cant say too much until deal is done...

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome Cas. Can you tell me about the Guilietta. Thinking about taking a 2l JTDM on lease. The Alfa GT JTD IS ABOUT TO HIT 70k and it's starting to cost to keep her going.

Are they any good? Drove a Mito and hated it.

casadalloro

Love the Giuli .... Friend is partner in a computer company and he is taking a 170ma tct on 2 year lease rather than the diesel...emissions are low so it works for him... I still get 38 mpg whatever way i drive and easy to stick a good tuning box/re map to get the 1.4 up to 200 ish... Wife has a mito 0.9 twin air.. Ok on short runs but "bouncy" to me... giuli completely different.... Ive 68k up in 3 years inc road/wine trip to our place in N Tuscany last summer... Would have another right away.... But with tct..

Andyk

A big warm welcome to the forum Mark...look forward to hearing your progress in purchasing a MAserati..

hodroyd

Welcome to the forum Mark..!! Sounds like you're in to some cloak and dagger stuff, stalking a car of your choice, hope you get it..!! Post pics when you do..??

nfm

Mark, sounds like you have done your homework. If you want a chat feel free to pm me. Cheers

casadalloro

Paul from near Northwich.. marios inspected it for me yesterday morning.... Some minor electrical issues to sort but mechanically good and drives well.......

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Ok, not seen that one for sale. Saw another one at MC Garages in Northwich but looks like Azzurro or in the pics.

casadalloro

Is that azzurro...? Thats the one... My wife liked the colour and the interior and inspection turned out ok.... Do you know the car Richard? Marios had it in 2007/2008 for work....

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I don't know the car I don't think, I'm over at Autoshield today, I assume it's still there so I'll have a look.