3200 One of the last.

allandwf

One of the silver ACs had almost exactly the same damage, from the photos. It was classed as Cat C, and is back on the road.

StuartW

Yes. that's the one - not the best of repairs from memory but look what they were starting with, it's pretty extensive

chippiepilot

It's a real shame to see. It may be of some/little comfort that at best it can be restored, or worst parted out to keep those others road going

madmanmart

It's horrible to see it in the flesh, considering last time I saw it I was test driving it and was so close to buying.

madmanmart

It appears Nick B did buy it then had some sort of accident. I went to look at it before him when it was for sale up Scotland but passed in the end.

nigw

Arghhh - such a shame! Thanks to Alistair (Alfettafan) for pointing me to this thread. That was such a lovely car, but surely just a breaker now.

madmanmart

I hasn't got any prettier now its been delivered......

IMG_0695_zpsvhppgext.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
Nick? Care to elaborate? Hope you walked away with only your pride dented and not hurt in anyway, that's quite an impact.

nigw

madmanmart - is it being broken? Cat C I assume? Hopefully you got all the history with it....lots of receipts and service stamps....it's been very well looked after.

allandwf

Benny could sort that with his "mash" hammer and grinder, it will be a spyder in no time at all! ;)

madmanmart

Yes it will be broken up for parts for ours here, hopefully maybe help a few of you guys too.

No history with it and only one key, do you have it Nick?

nigw

It's a good few years since I owned it, but not that long mileage-wise (I sold it at 46k). I've just checked my emails and I have a record of the servicing intervals up to May 2011, plus a couple of otehr things. Will PM you in case this is of use when you flog the engine: