New garage partner

RobinD

All arrived safe and sound and already busy with the winter projects :blushed:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 211

LDM 3200

Great looking car, always loved these and would quite fancy one at some point, despite obviously being better / more modern the recent V8 cars seem less special.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Reminds me of that Athena poster of the tennis player lifting half her skirt up. Very nice :smile:

If that was my garage mostly I wouldn't be in my house.

hodroyd

Nice looking beastie there Robin, what's on the garage floor, checkerplate, or look alike tiles..??

RobinD

Nice looking beastie there Robin, what's on the garage floor, checkerplate, or look alike tiles..??

Showtrax flooring, it came from when we were running the motorpsort team in Gt racing and kept it for when I could build the garage to put it in :)

RobinD

After complete running gear rebuild last month at home the body shop have just about finished re spray:thumb3:

Next week off to the trimmers for new interior and then ready for 2015!
image.jpg

rs48635

lovely - always wanted one myslef. Magnum has a lot to answer for (images drifting away, two wheels on the grass verge)

Does it need any engine work to convert back to Euro spec? Understand older 911s were de-tuned and also strangled with "anti-smog gear" (airpump to dilute exhaust gases!)

RobinD

lovely - always wanted one myslef. Magnum has a lot to answer for (images drifting away, two wheels on the grass verge)

Does it need any engine work to convert back to Euro spec? Understand older 911s were de-tuned and also strangled with "anti-smog gear" (airpump to dilute exhaust gases!)

We were lucky with the car and after a lot of history tracing found out it was a full LHD Euro spec imported to Washington, US in 81 and so no work to do when coming back to UK apart from removing ugly marker lights Surprised not to find cats, big bumpers etc but very happy

Will post some picks up next week on its trip to the trimmers

Last edited:

davy83

looks fabulous. I have loved getting cars resprayed the excitement never lessens.