Perfect maserati 4200 cambiocorsa for sale

Fran

This is a unique opportunity to purchase a Maserati 4200 in perfect condition and close a safe transaction with a fellow Sports Maserati.com Forum Member.
After over 3 years of very happy ownership I am selling my MASERATI 4200 CAMBIOCORSA since the arrival of a new family member made me a MPV driver and I have not anymore time to enjoy my Maserati. The day this car will leave me I will have tears in my eyes! I love Maserati's and will consider the new Maserati SUV when available.
This car has a pristine history, has proved to be 100% reliable and I spent £8000 in the last 3 years and a lot of my time to bring it back to like new condition (all bills available). The car will be sold with new MOT, tax disc and service, ready to be enjoyed trouble free for a long time.

ASKING PRICE price £17.000

CAR DATA:
- Semi-Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, 42,000 miles. Black metallic, cream leather seats, black carpets.
- First registered in 2003, UK car, never crashed or damaged, never used on the track, full service history new clutch recently done. The original gearbox software was kept, this is loved by many since is more aggressive than more recent versions.
- 18" Maserati alloy wheels, carbon fibre steering wheel
- Maserati GPS navigation system with Navteq disc, Maserati GSM phone kit, Nokia Bluetooth, climate controlled air-conditioning, electric front seats + driver memory, front seats with heating system, electric folding mirrors, driver, passenger & side airbags,
- Skyhook active suspension system, Maserati traction control (ASR), Anti-lock brakes (ABS), Electronic brake force distribution (EBD), rear parking sensors,
- Original Maserati 5-disc CD changer in boot, Maserati alarm system, GPS tracker, Maserati toolkit and space saver spare wheel
The car is located in central London, Canary Wharf, E14 8JX, you are welcome to come and see it and notice the difference with other cheaper Maserati!Feel free to contact me if you need more info. My email is moscaemail@gmail .com or my mobile is 0794 1911881

Fran

2.2.jpg4.1.jpg5.5.jpg9.1.jpg10.1.jpg11.1.jpg12.1.jpg13.1.jpg

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Is this the one that's been advertised on here for a couple of years and was on the ITV show about changing your car?

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I recall being for sale on the other forum for a while, yes May last year same pictures, mileage, price, so I can see you are not having the time to enjoy her.
Looks a really nice classico.
Like the carbon fibre steering wheel, would have swopped you my black leather one for a few pounds!

SimonCC

price seems a 'little' high for a 2002 car I think. It's not like it has exceptionally low mileage either (I know others think low mileage isn't so important though....).

Or does fact it has had lots of ££ spent on it in recent years make price fair?

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
If the car is 'perfect' as stated, it's worth every penny. Good colour combo, low miles, recent clutch.

CC4200

Seems like a vicious circle for some, condition, new parts, mileage.
Recent Money spent on the cars is at least less Hassle for you.
If you worry about mileage approaching 50k then you're never going to enjoy it.
I looked at a blue one near Birmingham before I bought mine and the guy said he had people obsessing over the tiniest imperfection and like he said, it was a £70k car in good order for £12k.
If you have one of these wonderful cars you want the prices to remain stable or rise, if you want to buy one people complain they're too expensive :)

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I just hope nice ones keep their money over the long term, like 5 years plus from now.
Its a question whether the GT will 'take over' or you have the nice 4200/GS with the GT at the same price point.
it happened with the Lotus Elise S1 and S2.
I was very happy with my Elise S1 residuals, and I hope the same with my Maser.

highlander

I just hope nice ones keep their money over the long term, like 5 years plus from now.
Its a question whether the GT will 'take over' or you have the nice 4200/GS with the GT at the same price point.
it happened with the Lotus Elise S1 and S2.
I was very happy with my Elise S1 residuals, and I hope the same with my Maser.
basic economics and supply/demand makes me think good examples of the early models will at least hold their price in years to come.........more likely increase as good examples get harder to find.

hodroyd

I would have to agree with that, a really good, well cared for example should hold a reasonable price, it's the doubtfull dogs around that have been dragging the prices down, everybody thinks they are all the same and we know they are not..!!