looking for a 4200 cambiocorsa

casadalloro

On the look out for a 02/03 .. if any one knows of any reasonable ones for sale...

Not going to be used as a daily driver.. just days out and hopefully a road trip to N Tuscany sometime....

Thanks from a newbie...

Chrisbassett

On the look out for a 02/03 .. if any one knows of any reasonable ones for sale...

Not going to be used as a daily driver.. just days out and hopefully a road trip to N Tuscany sometime....

Thanks from a newbie...

Does it need to be the coupé? Spyders make a lovely weekend toy!

CC4200

Hi,

I'm considering selling mine, purely due to the fact I may need to do a lot of miles if a plan works out and as it's my daily driver, running costs, plus putting a lot of miles on her sadly isn't going to fit in.

April 04 CC, 57k, Silver Grigio and burgundy/ black interior, reversing sensors, sat nav. Xenons, built in phone with sim holder
2 keys, and all red code cards
Stamped history at main dealer then indie (mostly autoshield, 2013 missed as previous owner said it wasn't used, but receipts for other work )
New clutch last December, 27% worn as of end July
Complete brake pipe reline in copper.
Battery December
Last service and MOT at Autoshield in April & other work in May 2014 inc
New discs and pads all round ( hot topic right now)
Spark plugs
Lambda sensor
Oil sensor
Wheel alignment
Good tyres (new fronts around February )
Plus other bits n pieces
Faults, few small stone chips,

Family love it and it Goes as only a maserati goes :)

Would I have another? Heck yes!

Not thought about price yet, so open to offers

Pm me if you are interested ?

BP72

Hi Casadallaro

If you are still in the market my Grigio car has just gone on the market. If you look on Pistonheads you will see that it is advertised at £13,995.00 (there is also a link and some member comments in this section of the forum).

Thanks

Bryan.

philw696

You won't get a better car for the money.
Just sold my old 4200 to a newbie and he has had it a month now and loving it.
I'm sure at first he didn't believe how good cambio corsa was coming from an auto.
He messaged me yesterday after along weekend road trip loving it.