nice spyder on ebay ..

outrun

Agree. Looks nice and may well be worth an inspection. Early car though so plastic rear screen which of course only matters if you think no the roof should be anything other than down.

zagatoes30

Rob at Rusper is a nice guy, he is part of our Le Mans crew and he is a bit of a Maserati fan. Sounds good value assuming it all checks out with an Indie inspection

conaero

Forum Owner
Great mileage, condition and colour spec....worth a look, just get the actuator, clutch and underside inc pipework checked, early ones do seem to tarnish on the underside.

dem maser

I would love to buy that as the mrs wants our next "Maserati" to be for her aswel.....
too much for me now though........

Andyk

She looks lovely and with Spyder prices looking to be going North it's a decent price as well.

Andyk

Andy, from the classifieds it certainly feels that way.......Good ones seem to be hard to find and with single figures for sale most of the time there aren't many to choose from.

zagatoes30

Andy, from the classifieds it certainly feels that way.......Good ones seem to be hard to find and with single figures for sale most of the time there aren't many to choose from.

Mrs Z might be happier if the prices are on the way up but it makes no odds to me as I don't think it's going anywhere

SimonCC

Would be interesting to have a thread showing indication of current values with different opinions from different contributors- perhaps by year with low/mid/high mileage etc. prices...

Effectively our own SportsMaserati Glass's Guide.

Or does this sound like too much hard work? Or been done before?

CatmanV2

I suspect it might be a little too subjective. For a start there's the 50k miles argument :)

C

highlander

think the dvla only has 8 registered for road tax if I recall correctly........don't recall how many are sorn but 8 makes them rarer to see on the road than a veyron!

@ catman - the 50k arguement is a UK enigma........no other country worries about the mileage so long as the car is maintained and sorted.........tbh, I prefer that view.