For Sale: Granturismo S MC Shift 4.7

Yeti

Due to the imminent arrival of a new Stradale, my GT-S is now for sale.

Car is a January 2010(60) model MC Shift 4.7. Nero Carbonio with Sabbia leather. MC Sportsline carbon on door caps, door trim and dash trim. Remainder in piano black. Also has MC Sportsline front splitters and rear boot spoiler. Sills and rear diffuser are carbon wrapped. Usual extra's - iPod and USB as well as Bluetooth and GPS.

Current mileage is 28,200 and was dealer serviced from new with the last service being done by Shiltech Maserati in February of this year. Tyres were new all round at the same time.

For more info: John - 07720 287119

Attachments

• Maser-01.jpg
    Maser-01.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 17
  • Maser-02.jpg
    Maser-02.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Maser-03.jpg
    Maser-03.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Maser-04.jpg
    Maser-04.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 14
  • Maser-05.jpg
    Maser-05.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Maser-06.jpg
    Maser-06.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Maser-07.jpg
    Maser-07.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Maser-08.jpg
    Maser-08.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Maser-09.jpg
    Maser-09.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Maser-10.jpg
    Maser-10.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 249

hodroyd

She is a nice looking beastie John, lovely condition..!! Best of luck with the sale mate..!!

Andyk

very much a black beast....Looks stunning..hope she sells quick for you.

outrun

He's got a MC Stradale coming Matt so we should still let him visit. Even if we're all more than a little jealous!

Yeti

He's got a MC Stradale coming Matt so we should still let him visit. Even if we're all more than a little jealous!

Going to be Maserless until the Strad arrives. They start the build in early September so it should here sometime in late October. It will the be picked up by Paintshield for a full frontal and I hope to take delivery on my birthday in early December - at least that's the plan......

Yeti

Yeah, she was a beauty and there's no doubt I'm going to miss her. The Strad is a very different beast, but I've no regrets, she's done me well, given me a huge amount of joy - even when not moving, and she's going to a genuine enthusiast who knows his cars and will look after Black Beauty. Just got to work out what to do until the Strad touches down.......

great news....She did look a lovely example.

hodroyd

Nice Birthday Present for you then John, get them to put a bow on it for when you pick it up and a bottle of champers thrown in..!!

Yeti

Absolutely, to be fair Graypaul Nottingham have always done right by me. I really can't praise them enough

Nice Birthday Present for you then John, get them to put a bow on it for when you pick it up and a bottle of champers thrown in..!!