Spyder in the classifieds

Chrisbassett

My 4200 Spyder is now in the classified section. 2003 with face-lift bumpers and a great exhaust sound, 52k miles going for £20k (OK, £19,800 if that helps with the man maths). Lots of history and I've spent a lot of time and money getting her into good shape, but a life change means I can't take her with me...don't worry, I'm only moving to a different continent!

Exclusive to the forum for a few more days then I'll advertise elsewhere. I really would like her to go to a good home!

Call, email or PM me if you'd like to have a look, I may even be able to come to you!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406889974.170208.jpg

Chrisbassett

It's a play on Boris the Spider by The Who, a favourite memory from my youth. I wanted to give her a woman's name and Doris Day was quite curvaceous so it seemed ideal.

zagatoes30

It is a pity that you have to let here go after all the effort and all the fun that has gone into her.

highlander

doris is one of the stars of SM.........hope someone on here gives her a good home chris so she can stay in the family

Mr.Cambio

Good luck with the sale Chris. But remember, you only sell the car, we like to have you here in the future.

Chrisbassett

Sorry mate, if I could, I would..!!

Take a lesson from Obama....Yes You Can!!!!!

: )

Oh, and the £200 less is of course applied to forum members! Just that Ms. CB gave me earache for not using the trusted 19 is better than 20 trick when I put the forum advert up so I had to use it for PH!

allandwf

I don't think you will any problem selling her. Good ad. She looks a lot like one I toyed with before getting the AC, was also silver, dark alloys, but a 52 plate.

dem maser

try selling it without the extras if it doesn't sell.....take exhaust off...sell separetly....I know it works that way as many like them standard.......

Chrisbassett

Flash sale on Spyders...now the sun is back out for a few hours, it's time to make me an offer for your drop-top chariot for the Modena trip!

Seriously, I've had enough of time wasters and am looking to sell sooner rather than later, so offers considered.

One guy just wanted to look at it and listen to the exhaust! Couldn't afford a Mars bar never mind a maser...