Spyder in the classifieds

highlander

cannot believe she has not gone and that is just silly money for her. like allan, I really wish I was in a position to give her a good home chris:frusty5:

Chrisbassett

When I advertised with pistonheads they sent me a little sticker in thanks...told me to stick it somewhere interesting. Start 'em young, I say!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408487463.477087.jpg

Andyk

Fastest potty around Chris.....I take it you paid for an advert....Wish I had known as you could have used my account as its free, but then you wouldn't habe got the sticker.

drewf

There are a couple on eBay at the moment with mileage in the 30's, and neither of them have sold either - both are cheaper... I can't understand why none of these three cars have moved, as they represent great value for money.

Perhaps the Spyder season has closed for the year, now the summer appears to have left us?

highlander

time of year has a massive influence on soft tops. that said, like drew the price doris is sitting at not moving is really surprising.

rossyl

Either that or people are happier buying these sort of cars from dealers, maybe look at a SOR with a dealer?

Chrisbassett

Don't want to put anyone off, but...holidays are here so fewer punters around; they just spent up while away; the weather has turned - it's getting darker & colder & windy & raining more, all natural anti-convertible factors (note, the roof is great, mohair, doesn't leak at all, nice and warm)

All I can say is, if you're off on a trip to Italy next month, the weather will be beautiful and I can't think of a better car to drive through the alps in - shades, a scarf and driving gloves are all that's needed even at -5°c. The heater is very efficient.
: )

Chrisbassett

Found it difficult to walk past her this morning but 30 quid a day for parking plus congestion charge just to go into work - it's a little bit too much...no!

philw696

If I too were not going overseas a Spyder would be on my list Chris.
The right transaction will happen mate.
Enjoy her in the meantime.

allandwf

Maybe if they don'y know the car from the forum, then price is maybe offputting? Thinking must be cheap for a reason.

hodroyd

I can easily make space in one of my garages Chris, it will be looked after and it can still be for sale if you want it to be, let me know..!!:goodnews: