Silverstone Classic Pics

lisknik

Some of my pics from today, what a awesome day, firstly massive thank you for Scott for the free ticket, and a equally massive thank you to Chris for allowing me to be passenger in Doris on the parade lap, awesome driving down the straight :)

Firstly the parade :)

JonH

Crickey that was quick....just about to download mine and see what I've got.
Had the action cam on the back....cant wait to see, especially the bit when 2 250Fs over took me, one each side.

Chrisbassett

Only going to post a couple...

This is the car I'd walk over hot coals to get to
image.jpgimage.jpg

And the number of Maseratis was astounding.
image.jpgimage.jpg

There were many many other amazing cars there.

lisknik

If you notice in one of the lambo pics i caught a rather intriguing looking leg right of shot heheh ;)

zagatoes30

And the Alfas :)

[

I was a bit disappointed with the AROC stand, the odd regulars (SZ, Montreal, 33 etc), a GTC I hadn't seen before and then the normal mix of moderns. There didn't seem to be any co-ordination and nobody around to discuss basics like membership etc.

They use to be so good at this sort of event but I hear there are changes in progress that aren't suiting everyone. Other than pay my membership I have not been involved for a few years, although plans are in place to maybe change that going forward (smalls have grown up a bit)

lisknik

I was a bit disappointed with the AROC stand, the odd regulars (SZ, Montreal, 33 etc), a GTC I hadn't seen before and then the normal mix of moderns. There didn't seem to be any co-ordination and nobody around to discuss basics like membership etc.

They use to be so good at this sort of event but I hear there are changes in progress that aren't suiting everyone. Other than pay my membership I have not been involved for a few years, although plans are in place to maybe change that going forward (smalls have grown up a bit)

There was about 60 Alfa's there on the Saturday, tbh i was Surprised at the few there on Sunday, mine was in the Village as i didn't know about it till late, me being a non AROC person :)

zagatoes30

There was about 60 Alfa's there on the Saturday, tbh i was Surprised at the few there on Sunday, mine was in the Village as i didn't know about it till late, me being a non AROC person :)

They were probably all there on Saturday as they heard I was going to be around on Friday & Sunday, I have this impact on most people ;)

beautifulbusso

Well I totally enjoyed myself :)

My understanding from Nick is that he was expecting more to turn up but quite a few people didn't turn up plus it was just him doing the whole AROC section.

Same it seemed to be just me and Finny flying the GTA flag though, tbh I did find some of the AROC lot quite rude to me.