Manual 4200 Wanted

AntonZdz

Hey chaps and chapeses

Hope you are all doing well this fine Saturday evening.

Having just sold my 1970 Datsun 240Z, I am looking for my next toy, among the contenders along with a 996 911, a SC/3.2 911 and a Z4M, is a manual 4200 (my top pick so far). I went to view the blue one Romans Of St. Albans were selling, but that seems to have gone while I sold my car.

I am looking to spend around the £14-16,000 mark, preferably Blue with Tan interior (not in a huge hurry and happy to wait for the right one, but would consider other colour combinations!).

So if anyone has any leads on one that matches said description, I would be most obliged.

Many Thanks

Anton

safrane

Chat to Richard Grace...he will be able to get you one. Manuals are rare and your choice of colours limits you further btw.

Needamaser

Call Phil or Nicholas at PK Supercars.
Nicholas is selling one (or was until very recently) in that colour combo but ivory leather from memory. Think it may still be on their web page.
Car needs nothing done. Brand new clutch, brakes, tyres and service.
I seriously considered when I was buying a few months ago. Suspect it is as good as an example as you will find anywhere.

bigbob

Loved my manual 4200. Personally I never got on with the CC and I have driven quite a few of them. Just shows you need to get what suits you and you alone.